25 CFR 502.3 - Class II gaming.
Class II gaming means:
(a) Bingo or lotto (whether or not electronic, computer, or other technologic aids are used) when players:
(2) Cover numbers or designations when object, similarly numbered or designated, are drawn or electronically determined; and
(b) If played in the same location as bingo or lotto, pull-tabs, punch boards, tip jars, instant bingo, and other games similar to bingo;
(1) State law explicitly authorizes, or does not explicitly prohibit, and are played legally anywhere in the state; and
(2) Players play in conformity with state laws and regulations concerning hours, periods of operation, and limitations on wagers and pot sizes;
(1) An Indian tribe actually operates the same card games as played on or before May 1, 1988, as determined by the Chairman; and
(2) The pot and wager limits remain the same as on or before May 1, 1988, as determined by the Chariman;
(e) Individually owned class II gaming operations—
(2) That meet the requirements of 25 U.S.C. 2710(b)(4)(B);
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 502.