25 CFR 502.7 - Electronic, computer or other technologic aid.
(a) Electronic, computer or other technologic aid means any machine or device that:
(1) Assists a player or the playing of a game;
(2) Is not an electronic or electromechanical facsimile; and
(3) Is operated in accordance with applicable Federal communications law.
(b) Electronic, computer or other technologic aids include, but are not limited to, machines or devices that:
(1) Broaden the participation levels in a common game;
(2) Facilitate communication between and among gaming sites; or
(3) Allow a player to play a game with or against other players rather than with or against a machine.
(c) Examples of electronic, computer or other technologic aids include pull tab dispensers and/or readers, telephones, cables, televisions, screens, satellites, bingo blowers, electronic player stations, or electronic cards for participants in bingo games.
Title 25 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 502 after this date.