25 CFR 700.213 - Methods of providing last resort replacement housing.
(a) General. The methods of providing last resort housing include, but are not limited to -
(1) Rehabilitation of, and/or additions to, an existing replacement dwelling;
(2) A replacement housing payment in excess of the limits set forth in subparts E and F of this part or the provision of direct Commission mortgage financing;
(3) The construction of a new replacement dwelling;
(4) The relocation and, if necessary, rehabilitation of a replacement dwelling;
(5) The purchase of land and/or a replacement dwelling by the Commission and subsequent sale or lease to, or exchange with, a displaced person; and
(6) The removal of barriers to the handicapped as may be necessary.