25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart S - Conflicts of Interest
prev | next
- § 1000.460 What is an organizational conflict of interest?
- § 1000.461 What must a Tribe/Consortium do if an organizational conflict of interest arises under an AFA?
- § 1000.462 When must a Tribe/Consortium regulate its employees or subcontractors to avoid a personal conflict of interest?
- § 1000.463 What types of personal conflicts of interest involving tribal officers, employees or subcontractors would have to be regulated by a Tribe/Consortium?
- § 1000.464 What personal conflicts of interest must the standards of conduct regulate?
- § 1000.465 May a Tribe/Consortium negotiate AFA provisions on conflicts of interest to take the place of this subpart?
- Appendix A to Part 1000 - Model Compact of Self-Governance Between the Tribe and the Department of the Interior