25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart S - Conflicts of Interest
- § 1000.460 — What is an organizational conflict of interest?
- § 1000.461 — What must a Tribe/Consortium do if an organizational conflict of interest arises under an AFA?
- § 1000.462 — When must a Tribe/Consortium regulate its employees or subcontractors to avoid a personal conflict of interest?
- § 1000.463 — What types of personal conflicts of interest involving tribal officers, employees or subcontractors would have to be regulated by a Tribe/Consortium?
- § 1000.464 — What personal conflicts of interest must the standards of conduct regulate?
- § 1000.465 — May a Tribe/Consortium negotiate AFA provisions on conflicts of interest to take the place of this subpart?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 1000.