25 CFR Part 115, Subpart D - IIM Accounts: Estate Accounts
- § 115.500 When is an estate account established?
- § 115.501 How long will an estate account remain open?
- § 115.502 Who inherits the money in an IIM account when an account holder dies?
- § 115.503 May money in an IIM account be withdrawn after the death of an account holder but prior to the end of the probate proceedings?
- § 115.504 If you have a life estate interest in income-producing trust assets, how will you receive the income?
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 115.