25 CFR Part 1200, Subpart B - Withdrawing Tribal Funds From Trust
- § 1200.10 Who is eligible to withdraw their tribal funds from trust?
- § 1200.11 What funds may be withdrawn?
- § 1200.12 What limitations and restrictions apply to withdrawn funds?
- § 1200.13 How does a tribe apply to withdraw funds?
- § 1200.14 What must the Tribal Management Plan contain?
- § 1200.15 What is the approval process for management plans?
- § 1200.16 What criteria will be used in evaluating the management plan?
- § 1200.17 What special criteria will be used to evaluate management plans for judgment or settlement funds?
- § 1200.18 When does the Department's trust responsibility end?
- § 1200.19 How can the plan be revised?
- § 1200.20 How can a tribe withdraw additional funds?
- § 1200.21 How may a tribe appeal denials under this part?
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 1200.