25 CFR Subpart B - Subpart B—Service Fees, Electric Power Rates, and Revenues
- § 175.200 Why does BIA collect revenue from you and the other customers it serves, and how is that revenue used?
- § 175.205 When are BIA rates and fees reviewed?
- § 175.210 What is BIA's procedure for adjusting service fees?
- § 175.215 What is BIA's procedure for adjusting electric power rates?
- § 175.220 How long do rate and fee adjustments stay in effect?
- § 175.225 What is the Federal Register, and where can I get it?
- § 175.230 Why are changes to purchased power costs not included in the procedure for adjusting electric power rates?
- § 175.235 How does BIA include changes in purchased power costs in electric power rates?