25 CFR Part 20, Subpart G - Hearings and Appeals
prev | next
- § 20.700 Can an applicant or recipient appeal the decision of a Bureau official?
- § 20.701 Does a recipient receive financial assistance while an appeal is pending?
- § 20.702 When is an appeal hearing scheduled?
- § 20.703 What must the written notice of hearing include?
- § 20.704 Who conducts the hearing or appeal of a Bureau decision or action and what is the process?
- § 20.705 Can an applicant or recipient appeal a tribal decision?