25 CFR Part 26, Subpart A - General Applicability
prev | next
- § 26.1 What terms do I need to know?
- § 26.2 Who authorizes this collection of information?
- § 26.3 What is the purpose of the Job Placement and Training Program?
- § 26.4 Who administers the Job Placement and Training Program?
- § 26.5 Who may be eligible for Job Placement and Training?
- § 26.6 Who is eligible to receive financial assistance?
- § 26.7 How is financial need established?
- § 26.8 Where do I go to apply for Job Placement and Training assistance?
- § 26.9 How do I apply for assistance?
- § 26.10 When will I find out if I have been selected for Job Placement and Training assistance?
- § 26.11 What type of Job Placement and Training assistance may be approved?
- § 26.12 Who provides the Job Placement and Training?
- § 26.13 How long may I be in training and how long can I receive other assistance?
- § 26.14 What or who is a service provider?
- § 26.15 What makes an applicant eligible for Job Placement and Training services?
- § 26.16 If I am awarded financial assistance, how much will I receive?
- § 26.17 Can more than one family member be financially assisted at the same time?
- § 26.18 What kinds of supportive services are available?
- § 26.19 Will I be required to contribute financially to my employment and training goals?
- § 26.20 Can I be required to return portions of my grant?
- § 26.21 Can this program be combined with other similar programs for maximum benefit?
- § 26.22 May a tribe integrate Job Placement and Training funds into its Public Law 102-477 Plan?
- § 26.23 What is an Individual Self-Sufficiency Plan (ISP)?
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 26.