25 CFR Part 262 - PROTECTION OF ARCHAEOLOGICAL RESOURCES
- § 262.1 Purpose, scope and information collection.
- § 262.2 Definitions.
- § 262.3 Consultation to determine need for a permit.
- § 262.4 Activities by Indian tribes or individuals that require a permit.
- § 262.5 Application for permits.
- § 262.6 Landowner consent by the Secretary.
- § 262.7 Notice to Indian tribes of possible harm to cultural or religious sites.
- § 262.8 Custody of archaeological resources.
For uniform regulations issued by the Departments of Agriculture, Defense, and the Interior and the Tennessee Valley Authority pertaining to the protection of archaeological resources, and for supplemental regulations issued by the Department of the Interior pertaining to the same, see 43 CFR part 7, subparts A and B.
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 262.