25 CFR Part 293 - CLASS III TRIBAL STATE GAMING COMPACT PROCESS
- § 293.1 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 293.2 How are key terms defined in this part?
- § 293.3 What authority does the Secretary have to approve or disapprove compacts and amendments?
- § 293.4 Are compacts and amendments subject to review and approval?
- § 293.5 Are extensions to compacts subject to review and approval?
- § 293.6 Who can submit a compact or amendment?
- § 293.7 When should the Indian Tribe or State submit a compact or amendment for review and approval?
- § 293.8 What documents must be submitted with a compact or amendment?
- § 293.9 Where should a compact or amendment be submitted for review and approval?
- § 293.10 How long will the Secretary take to review a compact or amendment?
- § 293.11 When will the 45-day timeline begin?
- § 293.12 What happens if the Secretary does not act on the compact or amendment within the 45-day review period?
- § 293.13 Who can withdraw a compact or amendment after it has been received by the Secretary?
- § 293.14 When may the Secretary disapprove a compact or amendment?
- § 293.15 When does an approved or considered-to-have-been-approved compact or amendment take effect?
- § 293.16 How does the Paperwork Reduction Act affect this part?
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 293.