25 CFR Part 37, Subpart B - Day Schools, On-Reservation Boarding Schools, and Peripheral Dorms
- § 37.120 — How does this part affect current geographic attendance boundaries?
- § 37.121 — Who establishes geographic attendance boundaries under this part?
- § 37.122 — Once geographic attendance boundaries are established, how can they be changed?
- § 37.123 — How does a Tribe develop proposed geographic attendance boundaries or boundary changes?
- § 37.124 — How are boundaries established for a new school or dorm?
- § 37.125 — Can an eligible student living off a reservation attend a school or dorm?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.