25 CFR Part 37, Subpart B - Day Schools, On-Reservation Boarding Schools, and Peripheral Dorms
- § 37.120 How does this part affect current geographic attendance boundaries?
- § 37.121 Who establishes geographic attendance boundaries under this part?
- § 37.122 Once geographic attendance boundaries are established, how can they be changed?
- § 37.123 How does a Tribe develop proposed geographic attendance boundaries or boundary changes?
- § 37.124 How are boundaries established for a new school or dorm?
- § 37.125 Can an eligible student living off a reservation attend a school or dorm?