25 CFR Part 47 - UNIFORM DIRECT FUNDING AND SUPPORT FOR BUREAU-OPERATED SCHOOLS
prev | next
- § 47.1 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 47.2 What definitions apply to terms in this part?
- § 47.3 How does a Bureau-operated school find out how much funding it will receive?
- § 47.4 When does OIEP provide funding?
- § 47.5 What is the school supervisor responsible for?
- § 47.6 Who has access to local education financial records?
- § 47.7 What are the expenditure limitations for Bureau-operated schools?
- § 47.8 Who develops the local educational financial plans?
- § 47.9 What are the minimum requirements for the local educational financial plan?
- § 47.10 How is the local educational financial plan developed?
- § 47.11 Can these funds be used as matching funds for other Federal programs?
- § 47.12 Information collection.