25 CFR Part 513, Subpart A - General Provisions
- § 513.1 — What definitions apply to the regulations in this part?
- § 513.2 — What is the Commission's authority to issue these regulations?
- § 513.3 — What happens to delinquent debts owed to the Commission?
- § 513.4 — What notice will the Commission give to a debtor of the Commission's intent to collect debts?
- § 513.5 — What is the Commission's policy on interest, penalty charges, and administrative costs?
- § 513.6 — What are the requirements for offset review?
- § 513.7 — What is the Commission's policy on revoking a debtor's ability to engage in Indian gaming for failure to pay a debt?
Title 25 published on 2015-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 25.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 25 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 513 after this date.