25 CFR Part 513, Subpart C - Salary Offset
- § 513.30 — When may the Commission use salary offset to collect debts?
- § 513.31 — What notice will the Commission, as the creditor agency, give a debtor that salary offset will occur?
- § 513.32 — What are the hearing procedures when the Commission is the creditor agency?
- § 513.33 — Will the Commission issue a certification when the Commission is the creditor agency?
- § 513.34 — What opportunity is there for a voluntary repayment agreement when the Commission is the creditor agency?
- § 513.35 — What special review is available when the Commission is the creditor agency?
- § 513.36 — Under what conditions will the Commission refund amounts collected by salary offset?
- § 513.37 — What will the Commission do as the paying agency?
Title 25 published on 2015-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 25.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 25 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 513 after this date.