25 CFR Part 900, Subpart H - Lease of Tribally-Owned Buildings by the Secretary
- § 900.69 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 900.70 What elements are included in the compensation for a lease entered into between the Secretary and an Indian tribe or tribal organization for a building owned or leased by the Indian tribe or tribal organization that is used for administration or delivery of services under the Act?
- § 900.71 What type of reserve fund is anticipated for funds deposited into a reserve for replacement of facilities as specified in § 900.70(c)?
- § 900.72 Who is the guardian of the fund and may the funds be invested?
- § 900.73 Is a lease with the Secretary the only method available to recover the types of cost described in § 900.70?
- § 900.74 How may an Indian tribe or tribal organization propose a lease to be compensated for the use of facilities?