25 CFR Part 900, Subpart O - Conflicts of Interest
- § 900.231 What is an organizational conflict of interest?
- § 900.232 What must an Indian tribe or tribal organization do if an organizational conflict of interest arises under a contract?
- § 900.233 When must an Indian tribe or tribal organization regulate its employees or subcontractors to avoid a personal conflict of interest?
- § 900.234 What types of personal conflicts of interest involving tribal officers, employees or subcontractors would have to be regulated by an Indian tribe?
- § 900.235 What personal conflicts of interest must the standards of conduct regulate?
- § 900.236 May an Indian tribe elect to negotiate contract provisions on conflict of interest to take the place of this regulation?