26 CFR Part 156, Subpart B - Procedure and Administration
prev | next
- § 156.6001-1 Notice or regulations requiring records, statements, and special returns.
- § 156.6011-1 General requirement of return, statement, or list.
- § 156.6060-1 Reporting requirements for tax return preparers.
- § 156.6061-1 Signing of returns and other documents.
- § 156.6065-1 Verification of returns.
- § 156.6071-1 Time for filing returns relating to greenmail.
- § 156.6081-1 Automatic extension of time for filing a return due under chapter 54.
- § 156.6091-1 Place for filing chapter 54 (Greenmail) tax returns.
- § 156.6091-2 Exceptional cases.
- § 156.6107-1 Tax return preparer must furnish copy of return and claim for refund to taxpayer and must retain a copy or record.
- § 156.6109-1 Tax return preparers furnishing identifying numbers for returns or claims for refund.
- § 156.6151-1 Time and place for paying of tax shown on returns.
- § 156.6161-1 Extension of time for paying tax or deficiency.
- § 156.6165-1 Bonds where time to pay tax or deficiency has been extended.
- § 156.6694-1 Section 6694 penalties applicable to tax return preparer.
- § 156.6694-2 Penalties for understatement due to an unreasonable position.
- § 156.6694-3 Penalty for understatement due to willful, reckless, or intentional conduct.
- § 156.6694-4 Extension of period of collection when tax return preparer pays 15 percent of a penalty for understatement of taxpayer's liability and certain other procedural matters.
- § 156.6695-1 Other assessable penalties with respect to the preparation of tax returns or claims for refund for other persons.
- § 156.6696-1 Claims for credit or refund by tax return preparers.
- § 156.7701-1 Tax return preparer.
Title 26 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 26 CFR Part 156.