26 CFR Part 48, Subpart F - Special Fuels
- § 48.4041-0 Applicability of regulations relating to diesel fuel after December 31, 1993.
- § 48.4041-3 Application of tax on sales of special motor fuel for use in motor vehicles and motorboats.
- § 48.4041-4 Application of tax on sales of liquid for use as fuel in aircraft in noncommercial aviation.
- § 48.4041-5 Sales of diesel and special motor fuels and fuel for use in aircraft; rules of general application.
- § 48.4041-6 Application of tax on use of taxable liquid fuel.
- § 48.4041-7 Dual use of taxable liquid fuel.
- § 48.4041-8 Definitions.
- § 48.4041-9 Exemption for farm use.
- § 48.4041-10 Exemption for use as supplies for vessels or aircraft.
- § 48.4041-11 Tax-free sales of fuel for use in noncommercial aviation only if sellers and certain purchasers are registered.
- § 48.4041-12 Sales by United States, etc.
- § 48.4041-13 Other credits or refunds.
- § 48.4041-14 Exemption for sale to or use by certain aircraft museums.
- § 48.4041-15 Sales to States or political subdivisions thereof.
- § 48.4041-16 Sales for export.
- § 48.4041-17 Tax-free retail sales to certain nonprofit educational organizations.
- § 48.4041-18 Fuels containing alcohol.
- § 48.4041-19 Exemption for qualified methanol and ethanol fuel.
- § 48.4041-20 Partially exempt methanol and ethanol fuel.
- § 48.4041-21 Compressed natural gas (CNG).
Title 26 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 26 CFR Part 48 after this date.
Title 26 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 26 CFR Part 48.