27 CFR § 19.616 - Records of samples.
(1) The date that the samples were taken;
(2) The account from which taken;
(3) The purpose for which taken;
(4) The size and number of samples taken;
(5) The kind of spirits;
(6) The disposition of each sample (for example, destroyed, returned to containers or the distilling system, retained for library purposes); and
(7) The name and address of the recipient of the sample if a sample is to be analyzed or tested elsewhere than at the distilled spirits plant where taken.
(b) Sample schedule. When a proprietor takes samples pursuant to an established schedule, the proprietor may maintain the schedule as the required record if it contains the information required by paragraphs (a)(2) through (a)(7).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.