27 CFR § 19.71 - Registration and permits in general.

prev | next
§ 19.71 Registration and permits in general.

Except as otherwise provided in this part, a person may only conduct operations as a distiller, warehouseman, or processor of distilled spirits on the bonded premises of a distilled spirits plant. In order to establish a distilled spirits plant, a person must register the plant with TTB and obtain an operating permit and/or a basic permit. This subpart covers the requirements for registering a plant and obtaining an operating permit under the IRC. Part 1 of this chapter covers the requirements for obtaining a basic permit under the Federal Alcohol Administration Act.