27 CFR § 21.49 - Formula No. 23-H.
§ 21.49 Formula No. 23-H.
Eight gallons of acetone, U.S.P., and 1.5 gallons of methyl isobutyl ketone.
(b) Authorized uses.
(1) As a solvent:
111. Hair and scalp preparations.
113. Lotions and creams (hand, face, and body).
210. External pharmaceuticals, not U.S.P. or N.F.
220. Rubbing alcohols.
410. Disinfectants, insecticides, fungicides, and other biocides.
450. Cleaning solutions (including household detergents).
(2) Miscellaneous uses:
812. Product development and pilot plant uses (own use only).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.