27 CFR § 21.76 - Formula No. 40-B.
§ 21.76 Formula No. 40-B.
One-sixteenth avoirdupois ounce of denatonium benzoate, N.F., and 1/8 gallon of tert-butyl alcohol.
(b) Authorized uses.
(1) As a solvent:
111. Hair and scalp preparations.
112. Bay rum.
113. Lotions and creams (hand, face, and body).
114. Deodorants (body).
121. Perfumes and perfume tinctures.
122. Toilet waters and colognes.
142. Soaps and bath preparations.
210. External pharmaceuticals, not U.S.P. or N.F.
410. Disinfectants, insecticides, fungicides, and other biocides.
450. Cleaning solutions (including household detergents).
470. Theater sprays, incense, and room deodorants.
485. Miscellaneous solutions.
(2) Miscellaneous uses:
812. Product development and pilot plant uses (own use only).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.