27 CFR § 25.23 - Restrictions on use.
(2) For processing spent grain, carbon dioxide, and yeast; and
(1) Require the use of by-products or waste from the production of beer;
(3) Are reasonably necessary to realize the maximum benefit from the premises and equipment and reduce the overhead of the brewery;
(4) Are in the public interest because of emergency conditions;
(5) Involve experiments or research projects related to equipment, materials, processes, products, by-products, or waste of the brewery; or
(c)Application. Except as provided in § 25.25 for operation of a tavern on brewery premises, a brewer desiring to use a brewery for other purposes shall submit to the appropriate TTB officer , an application listing the purposes. The appropriate TTB officer will approve the application if the use for other purposes will not jeopardize the revenue or impede the effective administration of this part and is not contrary to specific provisions of law.