27 CFR 25.292 - Daily records of operations.
(a)Daily records. A brewer shall maintain daily records of operations which show by quantity the following:
(1) Each kind of material received and used in the production of beer and cereal beverage (including the balling and the quantity of each type of material used in the production of wort or concentrated wort).
(8) Beer removed for consumption or sale. For each removal, the record will show the date of removal, the person to whom the beer was shipped or delivered (not required for sales in quantities of one-half barrel or less for delivery at the brewery), and the quantities of beer removed in kegs and in bottles.
(9) Beer removed without payment of tax. For each removal, the record will show the date of removal, the person to whom the beer was shipped or delivered, and the quantities of beer removed in kegs, bottles, tanks, tank cars, tank trucks, tank ships, barges or deep tanks of vessels.
(14) Beer reconditioned, used as material, or destroyed.
(17) Brewing materials sold or transferred to pilot brewing plants (including the name and address of the person to whom shipped or delivered) and brewing materials used in the manufacture of wort, wort concentrate, malt syrup, and malt extract for sale or removal.
(18) Record of tests of measuring devices.
(b)Daily summary records. A brewer shall maintain daily summaries of the following transactions:
Title 27 published on 03-May-2017 03:54
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 27 CFR Part 25 after this date.