27 CFR 41.106 - Record of shipment by taxpayer.
(a)Shipments other than noncommercial mail shipments. The taxpayer must ensure that the tax has been prepaid on the tobacco products and cigarette papers and tubes in each shipment. The taxpayer must identify the tobacco products or cigarette papers or tubes by including on the bill of lading or similar record accompanying the shipment the following information:
(1) The marks and numbers on the shipping containers;
(2) The number of containers to be shipped;
(5) The number and total sale price of large cigars having a sale price of not more than $235.294 per thousand before April 1, 2009, or a sale price of not more than $763.222 per thousand on and after April 1, 2009, to be shipped;
(6) The number of large cigars having a sale price of more than $235.294 per thousand before April 1, 2009, or a sale price of more than $763.222 per thousand on and after April 1, 2009, to be shipped;
(9) The number of cigarette papers or tubes to be shipped;
(10) The amount of the tax paid for each kind of article under this subpart;
(11) The name and address of the consignee in the United States to whom the products are to be shipped; and
(12) A notation identifying the particular TTB F 5000.25 by which the taxes were prepaid.
(b)Noncommercial mail shipments. Noncommercial mail shipments of tobacco products and cigarette papers and tubes to the United States are exempt from the requirements of paragraph (a) of this section, except that the taxpayer must provide a copy of the TTB F 5000.25 upon the request of an appropriate TTB officer.
Title 27 published on 13-Jun-2017 04:22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 27 CFR Part 41 after this date.