28 CFR 541.50 - Release from a control unit.
(1) Relationship with other inmates and staff members, which demonstrates that the inmate is able to function in a less restrictive environment without posing a threat to others or to the orderly operation of the institution;
(2) Involvement in work and recreational activities and assignments;
(3) Adherence to institution guidelines and Bureau of Prisons rules and policy;
(4) Personal grooming and cleanliness; and
(5) Quarters sanitation.
(2) To another federal or non-federal institution; or
(3) Into the general population of the institution which has a control unit.
Title 28 published on 2015-11-24.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 28 CFR Part 541.