28 CFR 58.32 - Continuing requirements for becoming and remaining approved providers.
(a) To become an approved provider, a provider must affirmatively establish, to the satisfaction of the United States Trustee, that the provider at the time of approval:
(1) Satisfies every requirement of this part; and
(2) Provides effective instruction to its debtors.
(b) To remain an approved provider, an approved provider shall affirmatively establish, to the satisfaction of the United States Trustee, that the approved provider:
(1) Has satisfied every requirement of this part;
(2) Has provided effective instruction to its debtors; and
(3) Will continue to satisfy both paragraphs (b)(1) and (2) of this section in the future.
Title 28 published on 2015-11-24
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 28 CFR Part 58 after this date.
Title 28 published on 2015-11-24.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 28 CFR Part 58.