28 CFR 68.12 - Prehearing statements.
(b) A prehearing statement shall state the name of the party or parties on whose behalf it is presented and shall briefly set forth the following matters, unless otherwise ordered by the Administrative Law Judge:
(1) Issues involved in the proceedings;
(2) Facts stipulated to together with a statement that the party or parties have communicated or conferred in a good faith effort to reach stipulation to the fullest extent possible;
(3) Facts in dispute;
(4) Witnesses, except to the extent that disclosure would be privileged, and exhibits by which disputed facts will be litigated;
(5) A brief statement of applicable law;
(6) The conclusions to be drawn;
(7) The estimated time required for presentation of the party's or parties' case; and
(8) Any appropriate comments, suggestions, or information which might assist the parties or the Administrative Law Judge in preparing for the hearing or otherwise aid in the disposition of the proceeding.
Title 28 published on 2015-11-24
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 28 CFR Part 68 after this date.