28 CFR 68.20 - Production of documents, things, and inspection of land.
(1) Produce and permit the party making the request, or a person acting on his/her behalf, to inspect and copy any designated documents or things or to inspect land, in the possession, custody, or control of the party upon whom the request is served; and
(2) Permit the party making the request, or a person acting on his/her behalf, to enter the premises of the party upon whom the request is served to accomplish the purposes stated in paragraph (1) of this section.
(c) The request shall:
(1) Set forth the items to be inspected either by individual item or by category;
(2) Describe each item or category with reasonable particularity; and
(3) Specify a reasonable time, place, and manner of making the inspection and performing the related acts.
(e) The response shall state, with respect to each item or category:
(1) That inspection and related activities will be permitted as requested; or
(2) That objection is made in whole or in part, in which case the reasons for objection shall be stated.
(f) A copy of each request for production and each written response shall be served on all parties.
Title 28 published on 2015-11-24
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 28 CFR Part 68 after this date.