28 CFR 802.3 - Information and records for public inspection.
(a)Public inspection. In accordance with this section, CSOSA makes the following information and materials available for public inspection pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552:
(1) The Agency's publications in the Federal Register for the guidance of the public.
(2) Final opinions, including concurring and dissenting opinions, as well as orders, made in the adjudication of cases.
(4) Administrative staff manuals and instructions to staff that affect a member of the public.
(5) Copies of all records, regardless of format, that have become or are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests for substantially the same records or have been requested three or more times; and these available records exclude first party requests.
(6) Reports available for public inspection shall be available:
(i) In a timely manner;
(ii) With raw statistical data in electronic format;
(iii) In a general index;
(iv) Without charge, license, or registration requirement;
(v) In an aggregated, searchable format;
(vi) In a format that may be downloaded in bulk; and
(vii) Which include, but are not limited to the:
(A) Chief FOIA Officer Report;
(B) Annual FOIA Report; and
(C) Quarterly FOIA Report.
(7) An index of all major information systems of the agency.
(b)Preservation of records.
(1) All agency correspondence as well as copies of all requested records shall be preserved until disposition or destruction is authorized pursuant to Title 44 of the United States Code or the General Records Schedule 4.2 of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA).