28 CFR Subpart B - Production or Disclosure in Federal and State Proceedings
- § 16.21 Purpose and scope.
- § 16.22 General prohibition of production or disclosure in Federal and State proceedings in which the United States is not a party.
- § 16.23 General disclosure authority in Federal and State proceedings in which the United States is a party.
- § 16.24 Procedure in the event of a demand where disclosure is not otherwise authorized.
- § 16.25 Final action by the Deputy or Associate Attorney General.
- § 16.26 Considerations in determining whether production or disclosure should be made pursuant to a demand.
- § 16.27 Procedure in the event a department decision concerning a demand is not made prior to the time a response to the demand is required.
- § 16.28 Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
- § 16.29 Delegation by Assistant Attorneys General.
- Appendix to Subpart B of Part 16 - Redelegation of Authority to the Deputy Assistant Attorney General for Litigation, Antitrust Division, To Authorize Production or Disclosure of Material or Information
Order No. 919-80, 45 FR 83210, Dec. 18, 1980, unless otherwise noted.