28 CFR Part 16, Subpart B - Production or Disclosure in Federal and State Proceedings
- § 16.21 — Purpose and scope.
- § 16.22 — General prohibition of production or disclosure in Federal and State proceedings in which the United States is not a party.
- § 16.23 — General disclosure authority in Federal and State proceedings in which the United States is a party.
- § 16.24 — Procedure in the event of a demand where disclosure is not otherwise authorized.
- § 16.25 — Final action by the Deputy or Associate Attorney General.
- § 16.26 — Considerations in determining whether production or disclosure should be made pursuant to a demand.
- § 16.27 — Procedure in the event a department decision concerning a demand is not made prior to the time a response to the demand is required.
- § 16.28 — Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
- § 16.29 — Delegation by Assistant Attorneys General.
- Appendix to Subpart B of Part 16 - Redelegation of Authority to the Deputy Assistant Attorney General for Litigation, Antitrust Division, To Authorize Production or Disclosure of Material or Information
Order No. 919-80, 45 FR 83210, Dec. 18, 1980, unless otherwise noted.
Title 28 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 28 CFR Part 16.