28 CFR Part 20, Subpart C - Federal Systems and Exchange of Criminal History Record Information
- § 20.30 Applicability.
- § 20.31 Responsibilities.
- § 20.32 Includable offenses.
- § 20.33 Dissemination of criminal history record information.
- § 20.34 Individual's right to access criminal history record information.
- § 20.35 Criminal Justice Information Services Advisory Policy Board.
- § 20.36 Participation in the Interstate Identification Index System.
- § 20.37 Responsibility for accuracy, completeness, currency, and integrity.
- § 20.38 Sanction for noncompliance.
- Appendix to Part 20 - Commentary on Selected Sections of the Regulations on Criminal History Record Information Systems
Title 28 published on 2015-11-24
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 28 CFR Part 20 after this date.
Title 28 published on 2015-11-24.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 28.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.