28 CFR Part 30 - INTERGOVERNMENTAL REVIEW OF DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
- § 30.1 What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 30.2 What definitions apply to these regulations?
- § 30.3 What programs and activities of the Department are subject to these regulations?
- § 30.4 What are the Attorney General's general responsibilities under the Order?
- § 30.5 What is the Attorney General's obligation with respect to Federal interagency coordination?
- § 30.6 What procedures apply to the selection of programs and activities under these regulations?
- § 30.7 How does the Attorney General communicate with state and local officials concerning the Department's programs and activities?
- § 30.8 How does the Attorney General provide an opportunity to comment on proposed Federal financial assistance and direct Federal development?
- § 30.9 How does the Attorney General receive and respond to comments?
- § 30.10 How does the Attorney General make efforts to accommodate intergovernmental concerns?
- § 30.11 What are the Attorney General's obligations in interstate situations?
- § 30.12 How may a state simplify, consolidate, or substitute federally required state plans?
- § 30.13 May the Attorney General waive any provision of these regulations?