28 CFR Part 42 - NONDISCRIMINATION; EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY; POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Subpart A - Equal Employment Opportunity Within the Department of Justice (§§ 42.1 - 42.3)
- Subpart B [Reserved]
- Subpart C - Nondiscrimination in Federally Assisted Programs - Implementation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 1 (§§ 42.101 - 42.112)
- Subpart D - Nondiscrimination in Federally Assisted Programs - Implementation of Section 815(c)(1) of the Justice System Improvement Act of 1979 (§§ 42.201 - 42.215)
- Subpart E - Equal Employment Opportunity Program Guidelines (§§ 42.301 - 42.308)
- Subpart F - Coordination of Enforcement of Non-discrimination in Federally Assisted Programs (§§ 42.401 - 42.415)
- Subpart G - Nondiscrimination Based on Handicap in Federally Assisted Programs or Activities - Implementation of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (§§ 42.501 - 42.540)
- Subpart H - Procedures for Complaints of Employment Discrimination Filed Against Recipients of Federal Financial Assistance (§§ 42.601 - 42.613)
- Subpart I - Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Age in Federally Assisted Programs or Activities; Implementation of the Age Discrimination Act of 1975 (§§ 42.700 - 42.737-42.799)
Title 28 published on 2015-11-24
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 28 CFR Part 42 after this date.
Title 28 published on 2015-11-24.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 28 CFR Part 42.