29 CFR § 102.106 - Contents of petition for declaratory order.
(a) A petition for a declaratory order must allege the following:
(1) The name of the employer.
(2) The general nature of the employer's business.
(3) The case numbers of the unfair labor practice and representation cases.
(4) The commerce data relating to the operations of such business.
(5) Whether any proceeding involving the same subject matter is pending before an agency or court of a State or territory.
(b) The petition must be filed with the Board in Washington, DC.