29 CFR 1612.8 - Public announcement of changes in meetings.
(a) The agency is required to make a public announcement of any changes in its meeting or portion(s) thereof. If, after the announcement provided for in § 1612.7, the time or place of a meeting is changed or the meeting is cancelled, the agency will announce the change at the earliest practicable time. The subject matter or the determination to open or close the meeting may be changed only if (1) a majority of the entire membership of the agency determines by recorded vote that agency business so requires and that no earlier announcement of the change was possible and (2) the agency publicly announces the change and the vote of each member upon such change at the earliest practicable time.
(b) Immediately following any public announcement of any change accomplished under the provisions of this section, the agency shall submit a notice for publication in the Federal Register disclosing:
(1) The time of the meeting.
(2) The place of the meeting.
(3) The subject matter of each portion of each meeting or series of meetings.
(4) Whether any portion(s) of a meeting is open or closed to public observation.
(5) Any change in paragraphs (b) (1), (2), (3), or (4) of this section.
(6) The name and telephone number of the official designated to respond to requests for information about any meeting.