29 CFR 2702.4 - Materials available.
(a) FOIA Reading Room. Materials which may be made publicly available for inspection and copying at the Commission's on-site FOIA Reading Room, 1331 Pennsylvania Avenue NW., Suite 520N, Washington, DC 20004-1710, include, but are not limited to:
(1) Final opinions, including concurring and dissenting opinions, as well as orders, made in the adjudication of cases;
(2) Those statements of policy and interpretations which have been adopted by the agency and are not published in the Federal Register;
(3) Administrative staff manuals and instructions to staff that affect a member of the public;
(4) Copies of all records, regardless of form or format, which have been released to any person under this subpart and which, because of the nature of their subject matter, the Commission has determined have become or are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests for substantially the same records; and
(5) A general index of records referred to under this paragraph (a).
(b) E-FOIA Reading Room. Materials created on or after November 1, 1996, under paragraphs (a)(1) through (5) of this section may also be accessed electronically through the Commission's Web site at http://www.fmshrc.gov.