29 CFR 37.63 - What are the authority and procedures for conducting post-approval compliance reviews?
(a) The Director may initiate a post-approval compliance review of any recipient to determine compliance with the nondiscrimination and equal opportunity provisions of WIA and this part. The initiation of a post-approval review may be based on, but need not be limited to, the results of routine program monitoring by other Departmental or Federal agencies, or the nature or frequency of complaints.
(b) A post-approval review must be initiated by a Notification Letter, advising the recipient of:
(1) The practices to be reviewed;
(2) The programs to be reviewed;
(4) The opportunity, at any time before receipt of the Final Determination described in §§ 37.99 and 37.100, to make a documentary or other submission that explains, validates or otherwise addresses the practices under review.
(c) The Director may conduct post-approval reviews using such techniques as desk audits and on-site reviews.
- 29 CFR 37.95 — What Procedures Apply if the Director Finds That a Recipient Has Violated the Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity Provisions of WIA or This Part?
- 29 CFR 37.94 — What Corrective or Remedial Actions May Be Imposed Where, After a Compliance Review or Complaint Investigation, the Director Finds a Violation of the Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity Provisions of WIA or This Part?
- 29 CFR 37.38 — What Information Must Grant Applicants and Recipients Provide to CRC?