29 CFR 37.67 - What information must a Notice to Show Cause contain?
(a) A Notice to Show Cause must contain:
(1) A description of the violation and a citation to the pertinent nondiscrimination or equal opportunity provision(s) of WIA and this part;
(2) The corrective action necessary to achieve compliance or, as may be appropriate, the concepts and principles of acceptable corrective or remedial action and the results anticipated; and
(3) A request for a written response to the findings, including commitments to corrective action or the presentation of opposing facts and evidence.
(b) A Notice to Show Cause must give the recipient 30 days to show cause why enforcement proceedings under the nondiscrimination and equal opportunity provisions of WIA or this part should not be instituted.
- 29 CFR 37.95 — What Procedures Apply if the Director Finds That a Recipient Has Violated the Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity Provisions of WIA or This Part?
- 29 CFR 37.94 — What Corrective or Remedial Actions May Be Imposed Where, After a Compliance Review or Complaint Investigation, the Director Finds a Violation of the Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity Provisions of WIA or This Part?