29 CFR 4000.4 - Where do I file my submission?

§ 4000.4 Where do I file my submission?

To find out where to send your submission, visit our Web site at http://www.pbgc.gov, see the instructions to our forms, or call our Customer Service Center (1-800-400-7242 for participants, or 1-800-736-2444 for practitioners; TTY/TDD users may call the Federal relay service toll-free at 1-800-877-8339 and ask to be connected to the appropriate number.) Because we have different addresses for different types of filings, you should make sure to use the appropriate address for your type of filing. For example, some filings (such as premium payments) must be sent to a specified bank, while other filings (such as the Standard Termination Notice (Form 500)) must be sent to the appropriate department at our offices in Washington, DC. You do not have to address electronic submissions made through our Web site. We are responsible for ensuring that such submissions go to the proper place.

[ 68 FR 61347, Oct. 28, 2003, as amended at 70 FR 11543, Mar. 9, 2005]

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.