29 CFR § 8.4 - Contents of petition.
(a) A petition for review of a wage determination shall:
(1) Be in writing and signed by the petitioner or his/her counsel (or other authorized representative);
(2) Be addressed to the Administrative Review Board;
(3) Identify clearly the wage determination, location where the contract will be performed, if known, and the agency concerned;
(4) State that the petitioner has requested reconsideration of the wage determination in question pursuant to 29 CFR 4.55 and describe briefly the action taken in response to the request;
(5) Contain a short and plain statement of the grounds for review;
(6) Be accompanied by supporting data, views, or arguments; and
(7) Contain a statement that all data or other evidence submitted have previously been submitted to the Administrator.
(b) A petition shall indicate whether or not the petitioner consents to the disposition of the questions involved by a single member of the Board.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.