29 CFR § 97.50 - Closeout.
(b) Reports. Within 90 days after the expiration or termination of the grant, the grantee must submit all financial, performance, and other reports required as a condition of the grant. Upon request by the grantee, Federal agencies may extend this timeframe. These may include but are not limited to:
(1) Final performance or progress report.
(2) Financial Status Report (SF 269) or Outlay Report and Request for Reimbursement for Construction Programs (SF-271) (as applicable.)
(3) Final request for payment (SF-270) (if applicable).
(4) Invention disclosure (if applicable).
(5) Federally-owned property report:
(c) Cost adjustment. The Federal agency will, within 90 days after receipt of reports in paragraph (b) of this section, make upward or downward adjustments to the allowable costs.
(d) Cash adjustments.
(1) The Federal agency will make prompt payment to the grantee for allowable reimbursable costs.