29 CFR Subpart F - Jurisdictional Dispute Cases Under Section 10(k) of the Act
- § 101.31 Initiation of proceedings to hear and determine jurisdictional disputes under section 10(k).
- § 101.32 Investigation of charges; withdrawal of charges; dismissal of charges and appeals to Board.
- § 101.33 Initiation of formal action; settlement.
- § 101.34 Hearing.
- § 101.35 Procedure before the Board.
- § 101.36 Compliance with determination; further proceedings.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.