29 CFR Subpart X - Special Procedures When the Board Lacks a Quorum
- § 102.178 Normal operations should continue.
- § 102.179 Motions for default judgment, summary judgment, or dismissal referred to Chief Administrative Law Judge.
- § 102.180 Requests for special permission to appeal referred to Chief Administrative Law Judge.
- § 102.181 Administrative and procedural requests referred to Executive Secretary.
- § 102.182 Representation cases should be processed to certification.
76 FR 77700, Dec. 14, 2011, unless otherwise noted.