29 CFR Part 1904, Subpart C - Making and Maintaining Accurate Records, Recordkeeping Forms, and Recording Criteria
- § 1904.4 Recording criteria.
- § 1904.5 Determination of work-relatedness.
- § 1904.6 Determination of new cases.
- § 1904.7 General recording criteria.
- § 1904.8 Recording criteria for needlestick and sharps injuries.
- § 1904.9 Recording criteria for cases involving medical removal under OSHA standards.
- § 1904.10 Recording criteria for cases involving occupational hearing loss.
- § 1904.11 Recording criteria for work-related tuberculosis cases.
- §§ 1904.13-1904.28 [Reserved]
- § 1904.29 Forms.
This subpart describes the work-related injuries and illnesses that an employer must enter into the OSHA records and explains the OSHA forms that employers must use to record work-related fatalities, injuries, and illnesses.