29 CFR Part 1904, Subpart E - Reporting Fatality, Injury and Illness Information to the Government
- § 1904.39 Reporting fatalities, hospitalizations, amputations, and losses of an eye as a result of work-related incidents to OSHA.
- § 1904.40 Providing records to government representatives.
- § 1904.41 Electronic submission of injury and illness records to OSHA.
- § 1904.42 Requests from the Bureau of Labor Statistics for data.
- Appendix A to Subpart E of Part 1904 - Designated Industries for § 1904.41(a)(2) Annual Electronic Submission of OSHA Form 300A Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses by Establishments With 20 or More Employees but Fewer Than 250 Employees in Designated Industries