29 CFR Part 1915, Subpart B - Confined and Enclosed Spaces and Other Dangerous Atmospheres in Shipyard Employment
- § 1915.11 Scope, application and definitions applicable to this subpart.
- § 1915.12 Precautions and the order of testing before entering confined and enclosed spaces and other dangerous atmospheres.
- § 1915.13 Cleaning and other cold work.
- § 1915.14 Hot work.
- § 1915.15 Maintenance of safe conditions.
- § 1915.16 Warning signs and labels.
- Appendix A to Subpart B of Part 1915 - Compliance Assistance Guidelines for Confined and Enclosed Spaces and Other Dangerous Atmospheres
- Appendix B to Subpart B of Part 1915 - Reprint of U.S. Coast Guard Regulations Referenced in Subpart B, for Determination of Coast Guard Authorized Persons
59 FR 37857, July 25, 1994, unless otherwise noted.