29 CFR Part 20, Subpart A - Disclosure of Information to Credit Reporting Agencies
- § 20.1 Purpose and scope.
- § 20.2 Definitions.
- § 20.3 Agency responsibilities.
- § 20.4 Determination of delinquency; notice.
- § 20.5 Examination of records relating to the claim; opportunity for full explanation of the claim.
- § 20.6 Opportunity for repayment.
- § 20.7 Review of the obligation.
- § 20.8 Disclosure to credit reporting agencies.
- § 20.9 Waiver of credit reporting.
- § 20.10 Responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer.
Title 29 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 29 CFR Part 20 after this date.
Title 29 published on 2015-12-03.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 29.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.