29 CFR Part 2530, Subpart A - Scope and General Provisions
prev | next
- § 2530.200a Scope.
- § 2530.200a-1 Relationship of the Act and the Internal Revenue Code of 1954.
- § 2530.200a-2 Treasury regulations for purposes of the Act.
- § 2530.200a-3 Labor regulations for purposes of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954.
- § 2530.200b-1 Computation periods.
- § 2530.200b-2 Hour of service.
- § 2530.200b-3 Determination of service to be credited to employees.
- § 2530.200b-4 One-year break in service.
- § 2530.200b-5 Seasonal industries. [Reserved]
- § 2530.200b-6 Maritime industry.
- § 2530.200b-7 Day of service for employees in the maritime industry.
- § 2530.200b-8 Determination of days of service to be credited to maritime employees.
- § 2530.201-1 Coverage; general.
- § 2530.201-2 Plans covered by part 2530.